Top Team looking to grow with a Buyers Specialist opening! We can teach you how to take your career to the next level, have fun and make lots of money!
Shimala Group is looking for our next Superstar to be the heart of the team! We are only looking for candidates that have the drive to make this their passion! Our team is hard working and holds each other accountable for the teams success!
Who are we?
The mission of Shimala Group with Keller Williams is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Shimala Group team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
Who are we looking for?
The Buyer Agent is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Buyer Agent prospects for leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes for agreements, and then conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis. At that point, he/she communicates the desired criteria to the Showing Assistant. The Showing Assistant will select homes that meet the criteria and will drive the clients to the homes. That person will refine the criteria and close for contract offers. At that point, the Buyer Agent will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through its close.
The Buyer Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/She is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Once personal benchmarks are met the tean will add a Showing Assistant that Buyers Agent will oversee Showing Assistant in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Develop database of prospective clients and work using Shimala Group tools to nurture and develop relationships
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close using the resources Shimala Group provides
- Hire, train, and consult all Buyer Agents and Showing Assistants
- Negotiating for buyers
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
- Showing Assistants
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Able to build and lead a team
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
- 1–3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- 1–3 years of management experience preferred
Compensation is based on performance and expectations will be set during the hiring process
Please label the subject line of the email as SG Buyers Agent